Outdoor lighting can truly accentuate the best features of your lawn on gloomy days and especially at night. Whether you need lighting for your backyard or your front yard, you have lots of options available to you. A good Denver landscape lighting expert will be able to lend a hand with installation.
Whether you want to go solar, colorful, bright, or classic, there are a lot of different lighting options to consider. Here are a few tips for choosing the best lighting for your space:
- If you spend a lot of time outdoors and like a more rugged feel, a firepit is the perfect solution to some of your lighting problems. Whether you’d like some light on those perfect Summer nights, or some warmth on those cold Winter ones, a firepit is a great choice for many homeowners. Plus, fun can be had for the whole family - s’mores anyone?
- If you have a statue or a fountain in your yard that you would like to accentuate, consider some LED lights. You can get color changing lights that shift through a color scheme or stay fixed on the color of your choice, or you can get a clear light to simply illuminate that pride and joy.
- If you have a path to and from your door, consider getting some path lights put in. They are excellent for preventing trips and falls, and can be colorful or a simple white or yellow light.
- Motion sensor lights are a great way to make it easy to get from your car to your house, and they are a good security measure if safety is a big concern of yours. They can be placed where you park your car, at backyard entrances, over pools, or anywhere else where you need great visibility when you’re moving around.
- If you have stairs or railings, consider step lights and railing lights. These double as being a nice way to feature your architecture and being a great safety measure. Avoid falling over stairs or bumping into railings with these great additions.
- If you have a pool, having lights inside your pool is a great way to make sure you can still swim at night, which is ideal for summer. You can also add lights to your hot tub, because we all know getting in the hot tub at night is the best way to relax!
- Many of the different lighting options can also be bought in solar. Solar lights are an excellent way to save on your energy costs and reduce that electric bill. They’re also easy to maintain, because they don’t require any wiring, and can be moved about whenever your landscape or your tastes change!
Check out more landscape lighting ideas and pictures on HGTV's website. At Water Solutions Sprinkler Service, we do more than you might think a sprinkler service would do. We offer a full range of some of the best landscaping services
in Denver. There are lots of benefits to working with us, including insider knowledge on what types of plants and lighting will work best for your home and your particular desires. Contact us to discuss all of your Denver landscape lighting needs, or any other landscaping services that might come to mind!